Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Here's a survey...

People ask about money issues all the time, and it seems the most common questions all relate to getting out of debt, having enough money to live a comfortable lifestyle on present income, and what people will do to support themselves when they retire, or if their income stops for some other reason.

It is of critical importance that we each of us have money to care for ourselves, a "Plan B" to fall back on, not to mention building up our financial security for the future, and can sleep restfully at night, knowing we are secure...

So, I want to know: What's most important right now to YOU.

Please participate in the survey in the column at the left, and let me know what's your burning issue. If the question is not asked in the survey, send me an email with your question to taylors.secrets@gmail.com and I'll include it in my report, which will be published here in July 31.

Find out what else you can do to Get Paid Today
Taylor

No comments: